Teraz jest 20 kwi 2024, o 08:20

Odpowiedz w wątku  [ Posty: 3 ] 
 Re: Wielojezyczna wersja witryny 
Autor Wiadomość
Site Admin

Post Re: Wielojezyczna wersja witryny
O ile dobrze pamiętam taki pomysł padł jakiś czas temu , a dokładnie pod bramą RCN podczas spotkania rocznicowego .
Jeżeli kolega podejmie się tłumaczenia ( tu wypadało by zaapelować o pomoc , bo materiału jest sporo) więc może wspólnymi siłami ?
Ja osobiście jestem ZA!

Przy okazji ... popularność strony przeszła moje najśmielsze oczekiwania . Mamy sporo pozytywnych komentarzy przesłanych za pośrednictwem formularza kontaktowego . Już w pierwszych dniach stronę wygooglował Joseph Mendoza , z firmy GRANGER TELECOM , podziękowanie przesłał też P. Roman Czejarek .
Generalnie jest mi bardzo miło , takie komentarze działają mobilizująco , więc pozwolę sobie użyć ulubionego tekstu P. Witolda "Gramy dalej razem" .
Pamiętajcie , że to właśnie P. Witek jest naszym największym autorytetem ,który po nocach przygotowuje dla nas schematy , opisy ...
Wspaniały człowiek , niesamowity pasjonat , i jeszcze większy fachowiec !
Ostatnio w odpowiedzi ma moje pytanie odpowiedział :
"Dla mnie te wspomnienia to sama radość. Czuję się 35 lat młodszy. Analiza dokumentacji pasjonuje mnie bardziej niż rozwiązywanie krzyżówek. I to się nie zmieni, oby tylko sił starczyło. "
R.

11 maja 2012, o 22:50
Zobacz profil Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Ekspert

Rowniez Hiszpanie zdaja sobie z faktu istnienia tego bylego masztu a i maja swiadomosc i bieglosc co sie dzieje u nas na KF.
Generalnie bybym w stanie podciagnac to pod jezyk espaniole.
Materialu duzo...lecz warto.

12 maja 2012, o 13:42
Ekspert

Tu pierwsza wersja pierwszej strony. To co w wasatych nawiasach to tylko komentarze. Oczywiscie nie bede wrzucal tu nonstop tlumaczen - ten pierwszy raz tylko abyscie zobaczyli czy jakosc jest wystarczajaca ;) Wszelkie komentarze i krytyka mile widziana. W ten weekend nie mialem duzo czasu, ale na ten tekst potrzebowalem moze lacznie z 30 minut.

{wstep glowny}

Welcome to the one and only official page about the historical broadcast station which was the Radio Broadcast Centre in Konstantynow, near Gabin. The object was built according to cutting-edge technologies and latest trends. Construction works began on July 5th 1969, those for the mast were dated to October 18th 1972. The mentioned object, along with the highest mast that figured as a Guiness World Record in height, was a major investment committed to perfection in every detail.

The spirit of the object becomes evident with the excellent equipment involved, beginning with the Brown Boveri transmitter which was controlled digitally providing a huge power gain along with the half-wave antenna, highly stable frequency generators, a Japanese microwave downlink, and a thyristor-driven power block driving the transmitters.

The Broadcasting Centre was honoured by numerous visits of high officials, both in engineering and politics from all over the world. Opportunity was taken to honour and acknowledge the Polish Broadcast Service whose reach spanned continents.

The stations handling, equipment service and numerous modifications were at the highest engineering level of that time, which gave Poland one of the pole positions in radio broadcast worldwide.

This page is an attempt to shed more light on those facts.

{wstep do tekstu p. Michalskiego}

"Once again I was flattered browsing the webpage about Konstantynow. Sometimes I ask myself: what if the mast was rebuilt? How would the radio market look like, what would become of Jedynka (Polish Radio Program 1)? It seems that all those who "supported" my endeavours towards the reconstruction of the mast, were actually playing with the public and with me. Thus, after the final verdict of the administrative court, I had to start a new effort towards the construction of an own broadcasting centre, not owned by TP (Telekomunikacja Polska). This time it was a success, but it's a shame that Konstantynow could not be rebuilt.

{wstep do tekstu 20. rocznicy}

20th anniversary of the collapse - first-hand report from the visit.
The year 2011 was very special for us. The 20th anniversary of the collapse was approaching with huge steps. First preparations began with a huge advance in january. Unfortunately my first petition was declined. The next attempt (rather for the sake of my conscience, than a hope for success) was made in the end of June 2011, just before the anniversary. This time the response was very quick, and my petition was accepted! Only formal details were required, such as a list with the names of the attendees, and the time of entry into the object. The information was placed immediately in the forum, but unfortunately due to the short time between announcement and meeting only the most active members of our community made it onto the list.

{wstep do teksu o ludziach osrodka}

People involved in the broadcast centre

The broadcast centre's staff consisted of 30 highly qualified and trained engineers and technicians, in addition 15 employees were on duty for administrative and janitor tasks. Due to the recruitment process, which spanned the whole country, dedicated housing blocks were built in the nearby Sochaczew which later housed the staff and their families.

13 maja 2012, o 18:52
Odpowiedz w wątku   [ Posty: 3 ]